All primary health care needs, including:
- General physical exams and vaccinations.
- Screening and treatment for high blood pressure, asthma, high cholesterol, diabetes and thyroid disease.
- Guidance and medical treatment for weight management and smoking cessation.
- Routine women's health care, from breast exams, pap smears to osteoporosis prevention and treatment.
- Acute care for urinary tract and upper respiratory infections.
- Travel counseling and vaccinations.
- A wide range of lab tests, from basic blood and urine tests to screening for HIV and Hepatitis, and EKGs, all performed on site.
- Evaluation for anxiety and depression.