Insurance and Payment
We accept many plans including:
- Aetna (some plans excluded; check with office)
- United (not including United Medicare plans)
- Empire BC/BS (some plans excluded; check with office)
- Oxford (Freedom/Liberty only)
- Please provide current insurance and contact information, and bring your insurance card to every visit. If you have HMO insurance, make sure you have signed up with your doctor (Dr. Binsol, Janicik, or Pearlstein.)
Please give our office 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. There is a $50 fee for late cancellations or missed appointments. Please note that all Monday appointments will require Friday notification.
Please review our Financial Policy for more information. If you have questions about your bill please see your insurance EOB and contact your insurance carrier. Also, our billing company contact number is 347-732-1357 or you can message billing support through the patient portal.
Statements can be viewed and bills paid on the $ tab through the Patient Portal link below.