Insurance and Payment
We accept many plans including:
- Aetna (some plans excluded; check with office)
- United (not including United Medicare plans)
- Empire BC/BS (some plans excluded; check with office)
- Oxford (Freedom/Liberty only)
- Please provide current insurance and contact information, and bring your insurance card to every visit. If you have HMO insurance, make sure you have signed up with your doctor (Dr. Binsol, Janicik, or Pearlstein.)
Please give our office 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. There is a $75 fee for late cancellations or missed appointments. Please note that all Monday appointments will require Friday notification.
Please review our Financial Policy for more information.
You can contact our biller on the Patient Portal, or Contact Us Online.